ADAMS RITE – 8400 SERIES (LIFE-SAFETY) NARROW STILE MORTISE EXIT DEVICE
Contact for Pricing
For narrow stile aluminum applications
The 8400 Series Narrow Stile Mortise Exit Device is designed for narrow stile aluminum applications that require a life-safety exit device with mortise locking solution.
Designed for use in single door applications.
- Extruded aluminum pushbar
- Specify handing and bevel if applicable
- Push bar length: 762mm (30″), 914.4mm (36″), 1066.8mm (42″), and 1219.2mm (48″) openings
- Backset: 24.6mm (31/32″), 28.6mm (1-1/8″), or 38.1mm (1-1/2″)
- 44.5mm (1-3/4″) standard
- Stile width: Minimum 50.8mm (2″)
- Projection: 66.7mm (2-5/8″) when fully projected, 41.3mm (1-5/8″) when dogged
- Dogging: standard with hex key or optional cylinder. Electric dogging also available
- Standard package: individually boxed
- Shipping weight: 4.99 kg (11 lbs)