ADAMS RITE – 8200 SERIES (LIFE-SAFETY) NARROW STILE SURFACE VERTICAL ROD EXIT DEVICE
Contact for Pricing
For narrow stile aluminum applications
The 8200 Series Narrow Stile Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device is designed for narrow stile aluminum applications that require a life-safety exit device with surface vertical rods for two-point locking.
Designed for use in applications with single doors or pairs of doors.
- Extruded aluminum pushbar
- Push bar length: 762mm (30″), 914.4mm (36″), 1066.8mm (42″), and 1219.2mm (48″) openings
- Bar height: standard models adjust from 762mm (30″) to 1117.6mm (44″)
- Door height: standard configuration suitable for doors up to 2.44m (8′) door
- Door thickness: 44.5mm (1-3/4″) to 57.2mm (2-1/4″)
- Stile width: Fits narrow, medium and wide stile aluminum doors
- Cylinders available separately
- Entry trim functions available separately
- Standard package: individually boxed
- Shipping weight: 5.44 kg (12 lbs)