ADAMS RITE – 8700 SERIES (LIFE-SAFETY) | 3700 SERIES (FIRE-RATED) RIM EXIT DEVICE
Contact for Pricing
For hollow metal and wood applications
8700 Series Rim Exit Device: designed for hollow metal and wood applications that require a life-safety exit device with Starwheel interlocking solution.
3700 Series Fire-Rated Rim Exit Device: designed for hollow metal and wood applications that require a fire-rated exit device with Starwheel interlocking solution.
Designed for doors in applications with single doors or pairs of doors with a mullion.
- Push bar made of extruded aluminum (variety of finishes)
- Device is non-handed
- Push bar length: standard dimensioned for 762mm (30″), 914.4mm (36″), 1066.8mm (42″), and 1219.2mm (48″) openings
- Stile width: 95.3mm (3-3/4″) minimum
- Dogging: standard with hex key or cylinder dogging for 8700 Series only. Electric dogging also available for both 8700 & 3700 Series
- Standard package: individually boxed
- Shipping weight: 4.54 kg (10 lbs)