MEDECO MVP CAM LOCKS
Contact for Pricing
Perfect for: Home Alarms, Internal Access Panels, Equipment Service Doors, Safety Lockout Devices
Medeco® MVP cam locks have been specifically developed for cost sensitive applications where key control and pick resistance are the primary security concerns, and resistance to physical attack is not a major consideration.
- Constructed of high density zinc die cast to better fit into more cost sensitive applications.
- Unique elevating and rotating tumbler pin system is virtually pick proof
- Patented Medeco® keys may only be duplicated by Medeco® or an authorized Medeco® service outlet, and only at your request
- Medeco® cam locks are completely serviceable, and can be re-keyed in case of lost or stolen keys
- Medeco® MVP cam locks can be keyed in with other 60 Series products (10 series products may be keyed into existing 60 series systems).
- Locks can be keyed alike, keyed different, or master keyed (5 pin model only) depending on your specific needs
- Available in 5/8 inch and 1 1/8 inch body lengths, key retained or not, two flat, and various rotations