ADAMS RITE – 4591 DEADLATCH PADDLE
Contact for Pricing
Ergonomically friendly alternative to a knob or lever handle
An alternative to knob or lever handles. Makes opening a latched door as natural as opening an unlatched one – just push or pull in the direction in which the door swings. Compatible with any Adams Rite 4300, 4500 or 4900 Series Deadlatch, MS+1890 Deadlock/Deadlatch, or 2190/2290 Interconnected Deadbolt/ Deadlatch.
- Extruded aluminum paddle
- Zinc alloy escutcheon resists torque loads in any direction
- Cam plug furnished for use with 4300, 4500, and 4900 series deadlatches(Not for use with MS+1890 Deadlock/deadlatch or 2190/2290)
- Monitor switches: 4591M: paddle without latch drive mechanism but with switch that can be wired to make or break a low voltage circuit.
4591MA: paddle with latch drive mechanism, complete active paddle with switch.
91-0914 Kit: adds monitor switch function to 4591 Paddle for “push” only version
- Paddle Dogging: “Push” versions only. Turning hex key in excutcheon holds the daddle down, leaving door free swinging. Dogging key provided
- Standard package: individually boxed with mounting hardware
- Shipping weight: 0.68 kg (1-1/2 lbs)