MEDECO G8R PADLOCK
Contact for Pricing
Designed for installations requiring weather resistance, like: Cargo containers, trailer doors, gates, vending machines
With its tough, weather resistant construction, this is the padlock of choice for extreme environments.
The Medeco G8R is sold without a cylinder: it will accept either electronic Medeco Nexgen or XT, as well as mechanical pop-out style (t-handle) cylinders.The Medeco® G8R padlock can be ordered with a variety of different cylinder technologies. To compare the mechanical features, see the below chart.
- Can be incorporated into master key system with cam lock products
- Patent Protected Keys
- eCylinder option
- Sealed construction protects cylinders from water and road grime
- Stainless Steel body resists attack and corrosion
- Shackles can be specified in stainless or hardened steel to fit your application
- 300 series, cast stainless steel body
- Padlock can house a Medeco® mechanical cylinder for key control and pick resistance, or an XT or Nexgen cylinder for electronic access control features
- Padlocks are shipped with a weather seal cap attached by a steel cable. A finish plate is included for applications that do not require the weather seal cap
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty