DSF2014E1 – DIGITAL FRONT LOAD DEPOSIT SAFE – H20
Depository Safe, Front Load, Electronic Lock, B-Rated Construction, 20.25″ H x 14″ W x 14″ D, Solid Steel
AMSEC’s DSF Standard Features:
- BODY – Strong, formed “B” Rate construction made of A36 solid steel plate for improved security and appearance. Formed door jamb for increased resistance to sledgehammer attack. Four anchor bolt holes are standard.
- DOOR – Model Numbers: 2014, 2714 and 3214. ½” thick A36 solid steel plate, recessed ½” to increase resistance to pry attack. U.L. Group II combo lock (C), U.L. listed dual nose keylock (K). Optional electronic locks available. Three 1″ diameter chromed steel locking bolts. Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically. Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device. Lock and relock protected by large carburized hardplate.
- HOPPER – 2014 is available w/reverse hopper.
- Large package sizes:
- Top Load Rotary: 4¾”D x 4¾”W x 10″L
- Front/Reverse Load: 4″D x 2¾”W x 10½”L
- Recessed, heavy-duty 3/16″ construction (¼” door). Protected by dual “anti-fish” baffles.