AMSEC – CF3524 – TL-30 AMVAULT FIRE & BURG SAFE – 42″ H
AMSEC TL-30 Fire Rated Composite Safe, Dial Combination Lock, 42″ H x 31″ W x 29.5″ D
Available on backorder
- Door – Overall thickness of 5-3/4″ and is constructed with a 2-3/4″ defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high-density fire and burglary resistant composite material. Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today. The Amvault TL-30 offers a massive solid steel hard plate covering the entire door.
- Total protective thickness of 3-1/2″ enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
- Reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- Proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks
- Four (4) high-strength adjustable shelves (Shelves are Almond colour only)
- Standard 4 anchor Holes (recessed) and a 1/2″ anchor bolt kit
- Hinges have a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil-impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation
- Two hour, 350⁰F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850°F
- Equipped with six to ten massive 1-1/2″ diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body’s protected bolt chambers.
- Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring-operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
- Equipped with a U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring-loaded devices.