VD8036BF – AMSEC VAULT DOOR – BF DOOR
Contact for Pricing
Vault Door, 79.5″ H x 29.5″ W
BF Door Standard Features:
- U.L. Listed Group II Lock with a massive hard plate and two relocking devices.
- Spy-proof key-locking dial with matching five-spoke handle, pull handle, and bold zinc die-cast logo.
- Available in polished brass, chrome, or black nickel finish.
- 10 massive 1-1/2″ chrome-plated bolts. (Note: no deadbolts required on In-Swing door).
- Select from four textured finishes (Sandstone, Black-Textured, Granite, or Chocolate Brown).
- Commercial grade, vault door hinges.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on the door jamb and expandable Palusol seal on the door.
- Adjustable door frame slides together to fit a wall thickness of 4-3/4″ to 9-3/4″.
- Not available as a pour-in frame.
- Safety Lock Release: allows you to safely exit the vault room from the inside. It also allows you to close and lock the door from the inside when equipped with an electronic lock, turning your vault into a safe room.
- 2″ thick door offers a defense barrier constructed of 1/2″ steel plate door combined with 1-3/8″ DryLight insulation that provides a barrier against extreme heat.
- Weight: 819 pounds.
- Shipping weight: 989 pounds.
- Minimum opening required: 79.50″ H x 35.50″ W.
- Door opening: 77.00″ H x 31.75″ W.
- In-Swing Door opening: 77.5″ H x 26.25″ W.