ADAMS RITE – 4016 HEADER BOLT
Contact for Pricing
Security for pairs of doorswith single key
Adding the 4016 Header Bolt to a pivoted bolt MS® deadlock provides Maximum Security for pairs of doors with the turn of a single key. Simultaneously extending the stainless steel hexbolts into the header and pivoting the massive MS® bolt into the mating door’s stile, the two-point locking solution secures the entire entrance.
Can be added to MS1850S, MS1850SN, MS1950 series deadlocks, or for 2-points top and bottom use with 1870/1870HM cylinder-operated flushbolt.
- Not applicable to 22.2mm (7/8″) backset locks
- 12.7mm (1/2″) diameter hole in metal frame is suitable for header bolt. For non-metal installation, 4005 strike is available separately
- Stainless steel hexagonal header bolt 9.5mm 93/8″) flat to flat
- Door height: select standard 2133.6mm (7′) or 3048mm (10′)
- Standard package: packed separately with bolt guide, screws, and attachment pin
- Shipping weight: 0.45 kg (1 lb)